Winchester Super Suppressed .22 Long Rifle (.22 LR) Subsonic 45gr Copper Plated Lead Round Nose 100/Box
- OLIN SUP22LR
- This item is not eligible for return:
- Due to legal/regulatory and customer safety considerations, all ammunition (ammo) sales are final.
- If you want to order a case:
- Order a quantity of 20
- We do not ship ammo to the following:
- Massachusetts, Washington D.C., Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, or Guam
- If you reside in CA, CT, IL, MD, NY, or NJ:
- Prior to placing an order, please Click Here to read our Ordering Policy regarding restrictions.
- California Proposition 65 Warning (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California):
- Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
- To purchase this ammo for use in a rifle:
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- To purchase this ammo for use in a handgun/pistol:
- You must be at least 21 years of age.
Winchester Super Suppressed .22 Long Rifle (.22 LR) Subsonic 45gr Copper Plated Lead Round Nose 100/Box is optimized for firearms equipped with suppressors. Offering clean and reliable performance, the Super Suppressed line is engineered for noise reduction, decreased barrel/suppressor fouling and recoil mitigation. This ammo is a great choice for a wide range of rimfire applications including competition shooting, and target practice. This ammunition is new production and non-corrosive.
Please Note: Subsonic loads are ideal for shooting through suppressors because they help reduce the sound signature even more. Subsonic rounds do not exhibit a supersonic crack making them quieter when shot through your favorite can. This ammunition does not have to be fired through a suppressed firearm and will function in non-suppressed firearms.
- Caliber: .22 Long Rifle (.22LR)
- Bullet Weight: 45 Grains
- Bullet Style: Copper Plated Lead Round Nose
- Case Type: Brass
- Muzzle Velocity: 1090 FPS
- Muzzle Energy: 119 FT LBS
- Lead Free: No
- Corrosive: No
- 100 Rounds Per Box
- 2000 Rounds Per Case
- 20 Boxes Per Case