Aguila Super Extra Standard Velocity .22 Long Rifle (.22 LR) 40gr Lead Solid Point 50/Box
- AGUILA 1B220332
- This item is not eligible for return:
- Due to legal/regulatory and customer safety considerations, all ammunition (ammo) sales are final.
- If you want to order a case:
- Order a quantity of 40
- We will not ship ammo to the following:
- Massachusetts, Washington D.C., Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, or Guam
- If you reside in CA, CT, IL, MD, NY, or NJ:
- Prior to placing an order, please Click Here to read our Ordering Policy regarding restrictions.
- To purchase this ammo for use in a rifle:
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- To purchase this ammo for use in a handgun/pistol:
- You must be at least 21 years of age.
- California Proposition 65 Warning (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California):
- Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Aguila Super Extra Standard Velocity .22 Long Rifle (.22 LR) 40gr Lead Solid Point 50/Box features a heavier, lead solid point bullet (projectile) which delivers consistent velocities and hard hitting performance. This ammunition is built for an array of shooting applications including target, and hunting. This ammunition is new production and non corrosive.
- Caliber: .22 Long Rifle (.22 LR)
- Bullet Weight: 40 Grains
- Bullet Style: Lead Solid Point
- Muzzle Velocity: 1130 FPS
- Muzzle Energy: 113 FT LBS
- Lead Free: No
- Corrosive: No
- 50 Rounds Per Box
- 2000 Rounds Per Case
- 40 Boxes Per Case
Aguilar Super Extra 22 LR
This ammunition works great in my Savage Mkll bolt rifle. At 50yds it will shoot a 3/8 inch group with no problem. With 1130fps, it is a little faster than subsonic and eliminates a little of the rainbow trajectory. I expect to achieve a group less than 1 inch at 100yds. I will give it the chance to demonstrate what it is capable of soon. If it continues to keep tight groups I will keep reaching out further. Have not had the opportunity to get there yet. I was having too much fun at 50yds. I will add some comments after I stretch it out to the 100yd mark.