CCI Stinger .22 Long Rifle (.22 LR) 32gr Copper Plated Lead Hollow Point 50/Box
- CCI 50
- This item is not eligible for return:
- Due to legal/regulatory and customer safety considerations, all ammunition (ammo) sales are final.
- If you want to order a case:
- Order a quantity of 100
- We do not ship ammo to the following:
- Massachusetts, Washington D.C., Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, or Guam
- If you reside in CA, CT, IL, MD, NY, or NJ:
- Prior to placing an order, please Click Here to read our Ordering Policy regarding restrictions.
- California Proposition 65 Warning (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California):
- Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
- To purchase this ammo for use in a rifle:
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- To purchase this ammo for use in a handgun/pistol:
- You must be at least 21 years of age.
CCI Stinger .22 Long Rifle (.22 LR) 32gr Copper Plated Lead Hollow Point 50/Box shoots flat and delivers a blistering muzzle velocity of 1640 FPS (Feet Per Second). The copper plated hollow point bullet (projectile) features a tear-drop bullet cavity which delivers devastating disruption for quick, humane kills. This ammunition is built for hunting a variety of varmint sized game, including skunks, weasels, and opossums. This ammunition is new production and non-corrosive.
Please Note: Use only in firearms having standard ANSI sporting barrel/chamber dimensions. The ammunition packaging is reusable with a disperser lid.
- Cartridge: .22 Long Rifle (.22 LR)
- Bullet Weight: 32 Grains
- Bullet Style: Copper Plated Hollow Point
- Muzzle Velocity: 1640 FPS
- Muzzle Energy: 191 FT LBS
- Lead Free: No
- Corrosive: No
- 50 Rounds Per Box
- 5000 Rounds Per Case
- 100 Boxes Per Case