CORBON DPX .300 AAC Blackout Subsonic 200gr Solid Copper Hollow Point Lead-Free 20/Box
- CORBON DPX300AAC200
- This item is not eligible for return:
- Due to legal/regulatory and customer safety considerations, all ammunition (ammo) sales are final.
- If you want to order a case:
- Order a quantity of 25
- We do not ship ammo to the following:
- Massachusetts, Washington D.C., Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, or Guam
- If you reside in CA, CT, IL, MD, NY, or NJ:
- Prior to placing an order, please Click Here to read our Ordering Policy regarding restrictions.
- California Proposition 65 Warning (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California):
- Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
CORBON DPX .300 AAC Blackout Subsonic 200gr Solid Copper Hollow Point Lead-Free 20/Box is designed for suppressor usage and delivers accuracy below the speed of sound, and when paired with a suppressor, it’s even more quiet. This ammunition utilizes superior components designed to deliver flawless accuracy and maximum terminal performance, for quick humane kills. This ammunition utilizes Corbon's DPX (Deep Penetrating X-panding) certified lead-free solid copper bullet (projectile). Upon entry into soft tissue, the one-piece solid copper hollow point bullet creates devastating wound channels, while the base of the bullet stays together to reach lethal penetration depths. Bullet weight retention is 100%, even through dense muscle, thick hides, or large heavy bones. This ammunition performs very well through barriers and can serve as a great self-defense round, but is specifically built for hunting medium sized game (50 to 300 lbs) including whitetail deer and hogs. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, boxer primed, in reloadable brass cases.
Please Note: Subsonic loads are ideal for shooting through suppressors because they help reduce the sound signature. Subsonic rounds do not exhibit a supersonic crack making them quieter when shot through your favorite can. These loads do not have to be fired through a suppressed firearm and will function in non-suppressed firearms. All DPX bullets (projectiles) are certified lead-free. This ammunition can be used in California.
- Caliber: .300 AAC Blackout
- Bullet Weight: 200 Grains
- Bullet Style: Solid Copper Hollow Point
- Case Type: Brass
- Muzzle Velocity: 1060 FPS
- Muzzle Energy: 499 FT LBS
- Reloadable: Yes
- Lead Free: Yes
- Primer: Boxer
- Corrosive: No
- 20 Rounds Per Box
- 500 Rounds Per Case
- 25 Boxes Per Case
a great find for a 300 blk owner
a friend told me that you had this in stock. i hope i never have to use it ive been buying corbon and shooting for over 10 years i recomend this 5 stars for the price and shipping to
made my day having this in stock
Thanks for having these in stock. I was shocked to see you had them. I have looked every where for this 300 blk load. Dpx is the best self defense. Will buy with your business again. good day