CORBON Hunter .458 SOCOM 300gr Jacketed Hollow Point 20/Box
- CORBON 458300
- This item is not eligible for return:
- Due to legal/regulatory and customer safety considerations, all ammunition (ammo) sales are final.
- If you want to order a case:
- Order a quantity of 12
- We do not ship ammo to the following:
- Massachusetts, Washington D.C., Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, or Guam
- If you reside in CA, CT, IL, MD, NY, or NJ:
- Prior to placing an order, please Click Here to read our Ordering Policy regarding restrictions.
- California Proposition 65 Warning (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California):
- Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
CORBON Hunter .458 SOCOM 300gr Jacketed Hollow Point 20/Box delivers devastating ballistics and utilizes a jacketed hollow point bullet (projectile) which features a gilding metal jacket and a soft lead core. The jacketed hollow point bullet is specially scored inside and out to ensure uniform and rapid expansion. Upon impact, the jacketed hollow point bullet initiates expansion up to 2x the size of the original bullet diameter. CORBON jacketed hollow points typically achieve 9”-18” of penetration. This ammunition is built for defense purposes, including hunting medium sized game (50 to 300 lbs) including feral hogs. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in reloadable brass cases.
Please Note: Intended for CMMG ANVIL rifles only.
- Caliber: .458 SOCOM (11.63×40mm)
- Bullet Weight: 300 Grains
- Bullet Style: Jacketed Hollow Point
- Case Type: Brass
- Muzzle Velocity: 1900 FPS
- Muzzle Energy: 2405 FT LBS
- Test Barrel Length (in): 16
- Reloadable: Yes
- Lead Free: No
- Primer: Boxer
- Corrosive: No
- 20 Rounds Per Box
- 500 Rounds Per Case
- 25 Boxes Per Case