Zoom the image with the mouse
FK BRNO (F5) 7.5 FK High Terminal Effect (HTE) 95gr Copper Nose-Discarding Solid Copper Hollow Point Lead-Free 50/Box
(You save $14.04)
- FKBRNO FK-AMMOF5-50
- FK BRNO
- This item is not eligible for return:
- Due to legal/regulatory and customer safety considerations, all ammunition (ammo) sales are final.
- If you want to order a case:
- Order a quantity of 12
- We do not ship ammo to the following:
- Massachusetts, Washington D.C., Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, or Guam
- If you reside in CA, CT, IL, MD, NY, or NJ:
- Prior to placing an order, please Click Here to read our Ordering Policy regarding restrictions.
- California Proposition 65 Warning (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California):
- Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
FK BRNO (F5) 7.5 FK High Terminal Effect (HTE) 95gr Copper Nose-Discarding Solid Copper Hollow Point Lead-Free 50/Box delivers devastating downrange energy and utilizes an all copper, monolithic nose-discarding hollow point bullet (projectile). The bullet nose is designed to break off on impact, leaving a jagged 7mm meplat to create a large deep penetrating wound channel resulting in a High Terminal Effect (HTE). The 7.5 FK is a proprietary ammunition caliber designed and produced by FK BRNO and is designed specifically to bridge the gap between standard handgun and carbine rifle calibers in terms of power, efficiency, range, and accuracy. This ammunition is built for defense applications and for hunting medium sized game (50 to 300 lbs) out to 100 yards. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, boxer primed, in reloadable brass cases.
- Caliber: 7.5 FK
- Bullet Weight: 95 Grains
- Bullet Style: Solid Copper Hollow Point
- Case Type: Brass
- Muzzle Velocity: 2000 FPS
- Muzzle Energy: 845 FT LBS
- Test Barrel Length (in): 5
- Reloadable: Yes
- Lead Free: Yes
- Primer: Boxer
- Corrosive: No
- 50 Rounds Per Box
- 600 Rounds Per Case
- 12 Boxes Per Case
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!Write a Review