Ammo Ordering & Shipping Restrictions
- You must be at least 21 years of age to purchase handgun/pistol ammunition
- You must be at least 18 years of age to purchase shotgun ammunition
- You must be at least 18 years of age to purchase rifle ammunition
- By purchasing ammunition, you are not violating any local, state, or federal laws.
- You have not been convicted of any felony, a misdemeanor of domestic abuse, and you are not chemically dependent.
- You have no legal restraint that would prohibit you from possessing, ordering, owning, or transferring ammunition.
- You have never been committed to any mental institution, or been adjudicated as mentally defective.
- You will not sell ammunition to any minor.
- We will not ship ammo to a post office box.
- You do not live in a city, county or state that prohibits you from owning, purchasing, or transferring ammunition.
- Customers who order ammunition (ammo) in a city, county, or state prohibiting the order of ammunition will have their orders cancelled and a 25% restocking fee will be charged.
We will not ship ammo to the following areas listed below, whatsoever. If you reside in any of the listed areas below, do not place an order for ammunition.
- California — No ammunition sales to the cities of Sacramento, Avalon, Los Angeles, Oakland, or San Francisco. All other California residents that do not reside in any of the (no ammunition sales) areas listed above, must have their ammunition (ammo) orders shipped to a California DOJ Approved FFL Dealer.
- Connecticut — No sales without a valid permit.
- Alaska — No Sales. Ammunition must be shipped to a freight forwarder.
- Hawaii — No Sales. Ammunition must be shipped to a freight forwarder.
- Illinois — No sales to the city of Chicago or Cook County. All other Illinois residents must email us a copy of their FOID card in addition to their State issued ID. Ammunition (ammo) must ship to an address on one of these state issued ID's.
- Massachusetts — No sales. No ammunition will not be shipped, whatsoever.
- Maryland — No Sales to the City of Annapolis and Montgomery County, whatsoever.
- New York — No sales to New York City, or its five Burroughs, whatsoever. Starting January 1st, 2014 all ammunition must be sent to a FFL.
- New Jersey — When ordering ammunition commonly used in a handgun/to be used in a handgun, email us a copy of your Firearms ID. We will only ship ammunition (ammo) to the address on the Firearms ID card (FID).
- Puerto Rico — No Sales. Ammunition must be shipped to a freight forwarder.
- Washington D.C. — No sales. We will not ship any ammunition (ammo) to the District of Columbia, whatsoever.
This is not a comprehensive list of all ammunition (ammo) restrictions, but is meant only as a guide. This list is in no way meant to include all ammunition (ammo) laws and restrictions in every city, county or state. Please contact the authorities in your area for any additional ammunition (ammo) restrictions.