Published November 30, 2019 3:50 PM
MUNITIONS EXPRESS, LLC , MUNITIONS EXPRESS (MUNITIONSEXPRESS.COM)
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When ordering or registering on our Site, as appropriate, you may be asked certain questions. The Personal Indentifiable Information (PII) we receive comes directly from the users through various activities on our Site. This includes, but is not limited to entering your name, survey answers, email address, email subscriptions, product and service reviews, product questions and answers, account creation and management, order placement, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, age, age verification questionnaires or other details.
When do we collect information?
We automatically collect certain information from you when you use the Site such as registering on our Site, placing an order, your Internet Protocol (IP) address, your browser type, subscribing to our newsletter, your activity on our Site, responding to a survey, filling out a form or entering any information on our Website. We may also collect information when you provide us with feedback on our products or services, and information from referring URLs, which is used for common aggregation and statistical information purposes such as marketing and understanding our customers.
How do we use your information?
We may use the personal information we collect from you on our Site in combination with other obtained personal information about you to better serve you and to enhance your experience on the Site, or when you register on our Site, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, browse the website, or use certain other website features in the following ways:
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our Website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests and administrative purposes.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other Site feature.
• To send you emails about our verification process, our policies, and any content that you submit to us
• To prevent unlawful activities that threaten the network or otherwise violates or circumvents the Usage Agreement
• To send confirmations, complete transactions requested by you.
• To quickly process your transactions, and to monitor site trends and analyze site usage.
• To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products, and to verify that you submitted a review, comment, question, or response.
• To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries, comments, questions, complaints, problems, and requests)
• To provide relevant Site news about promotions, services, giveaways, products, offers, and any services we think will interest you.
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security and known vulnerabilities to make your visit to our Site as safe as possible. We use regular Malware scanning.
• Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
• We implement a variety of security measures to prevent loss, misuse and alteration of information under our control when a user places an order, enters, submits, or accesses their information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
• We cannot, however, guarantee protection of all information against interception, misappropriation, misuse, or alteration, or that your information may not be disclosed or accessed by accidental circumstances or by the unauthorized acts of others. Furthermore, we have no control over the security of other sites you may visit or with which you may interact or do business.
Do we use 'cookies'?
• To help remember and process the items in your shopping cart.
• To understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
• To keep track of advertisements.
• To compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since most browsers are different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
• If you turn cookies off, it may affect the Site experience.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. MUNITIONS EXPRESS may use third-party solutions that collect Personal Identifiable Information (PII). In these instances, MUNITIONS EXPRESS retains all legal rights to this information. We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our Site policies, or protect ours, or others’ rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Use of Analytic Services
We may use these services to help analyze how users are using our Site. We or third parties may place cookies or use other technologies on our Site to collect information and enable the tracking of certain traffic data. The information collected usually includes information such as your IP address, your ISP and the browser you use, the time spent on web pages, links clicked, click streams, page activities and purchases made. If any of this information is linked to Personally Identifiable Information (PII), it will be treated as such.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our Website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our Site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. Follow the link to view Google AdWords Policies: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
• We have not enabled Google AdSense on our Site, but we may do so in the future.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
• Users can visit our site anonymously.
You can change your personal information:
• By emailing us
• By calling us
• By logging into your account on the Site
• By chatting with us or by sending us a comment from the Site
How does our Site handle Do Not Track signals?
• We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
• Yes. It is important to note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking, which can help us optimize your experience while using our Site.
How do we handle public posts?
• Posts made through the Site are intended to be public information. Any information, including Personal Identifiable Information (PII), reviews, comments, questions, answers, groups, forums, and other public areas will be publicly as part of our Website.
How do we handle social sharing?
Our Site and the Services may also offer social sharing features such as the Facebook “like” button, Google +, Twitter, Instagram and all other similar services, or other tools which allow you to share actions on the Site. Using these features enables the sharing of certain information with your friends or the public. If you would like more information as it pertains to information collection while using third-party, social media or information sharing features of these sites, please visit the privacy polices of these third-parties that provide social sharing features and information.
How do we handle sharing information?
We may share you Personal Identifiable Information (PPI) in the following ways and for the following reasons:
• We may share your (PPI) in an aggregated or anonymized way that may not identify you.
• We may share your (PPI) when we have your consent to do so, including if we notify you that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information to us.
• We may share your (PPI) when we believe in good faith that we are lawfully authorized or required to do so, or that doing so is nessasary or appropriate to comply with the law or legal processes or respond to lawful requests, or legal authorities, including responding to lawful subpoenas, warrants, or court orders.
• We may share your (PPI) to enforce or apply this Policy or our policies, or agreements.
• We may share your (PPI) when we believe in good fairth that doing so is necessary or appreciate to protect the rights, property, or safety of MUNITIONS EXPRESS, our customers, our employees, copyright owners, third-parties, the public, including without limitation to enforce our Terms, or protect MUNITIONS EXPRESS or our customers from fraudulent, abusive, inappropriate or unlawful use of our Website.
• We may share your (PPI) with service providers, who are engaged by working with us in connection with the operation of the Site, and for those who need access to such information to perform their work for us.
• We may share your (PPI) during negotiations of any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition, or in any other situation where personal information may be disclosed or transferred as one of the business assets of MUNITIONS EXPRESS, LLC.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old. We do not intend, and the Site is not designed to collect information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you should not register or provide Personal Identifying Information (PII) to our Website. Furthermore, we do not intend to allow third-parties, including ad networks or plug-ins to collect Personal Identifying Information (PII) from anyone under 18 years of age.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
To be in compliance with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
• We will notify users via email within 30 business days after a determination of data breach has occurred.
• We will notify users via in-site notification within 30 business days after a determination of data breach has occurred.
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
• The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address to:
• To send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions, comments, problems, complaints or request feedback
• To process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• To send you additional information related to your product and/or service, our events, offers, activities, and promotions we think may be of interest to you.
• To market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
• To contact you for administrative purposes or provide you with customer service.
• To send you emails pertaining to our verification process, our policies, and any content you submit.
To be in compliance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
• Not to use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or Site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can:
• Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from all future correspondence.
• Opting out of promotional emails will not prevent you from receiving administrative communications, such as those concerning the operation of the Site, order information, or about a review, question, answer or comment that you have submitted.
1345 W University Pkwy Ste 1
Sarasota, Florida 34243