PMC X-Tac Match .223 Remington 77gr Sierra MatchKing Boat Tail Hollow Point 20/Box
- PMC 223XM
- This item is not eligible for return:
- Due to legal/regulatory and customer safety considerations, all ammunition (ammo) sales are final.
- If you want to order a case:
- Order a quantity of 40
- We do not ship ammo to the following:
- Massachusetts, Washington D.C., Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, or Guam
- If you reside in CA, CT, IL, MD, NY, or NJ:
- Prior to placing an order, please Click Here to read our Ordering Policy regarding restrictions.
- California Proposition 65 Warning (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California):
- Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
PMC X-Tac Match .223 Remington 77gr Sierra MatchKing Boat Tail Hollow Point 20/Box utilizes Sierra MatchKing bullets (projectiles) which are shot to win more matches than any other rifle bullet and delivers world class consistency in accuracy and performance. Sierra Matchking bullets are built for superior long range performance including long-range target competitions and are recognized for superb accuracy, flat trajectory, and high momentum delivery, with low sensitivity to crosswinds at all ranges. PMC quality control is governed by the highly sought after ISO Bureau Veritas quality certification standards. This ammunition is built for competition shooting. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, boxer primed, in reloadable brass cases.
Please Note: This ammunition is not recommended for hunting.
- Caliber: .223 Remington
- Bullet Weight: 77 Grains
- Bullet Style: Jacketed Hollow Point
- Bullet Length: 0.983
- Sectional Density: 0.219
- Ballistic Coefficient: 0.372
- Case Type: Brass
- Muzzle Velocity: 2790 FPS
- Muzzle Energy: 1296 FT LBS
- Test Barrel Length (in): 20
- Reloadable: Yes
- Lead Free: No
- Primer: Boxer
- Corrosive: No
- 20 Rounds Per Box
- 800 Rounds Per Case
- 40 Boxes Per Case