Sellier & Bellot 9x18mm (9mm Makarov) 95gr Full Metal Jacket 50/Box
- S&B SB9MAK
- Sellier and Bellot
- This item is not eligible for return:
- Due to legal/regulatory and customer safety considerations, all ammunition (ammo) sales are final.
- If you want to order a case:
- Order a quantity of 20
- We do not ship ammo to the following:
- Massachusetts, Washington D.C., Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, or Guam
- If you reside in CA, CT, IL, MD, NY, or NJ:
- Prior to placing an order, please Click Here to read our Ordering Policy regarding restrictions.
- California Proposition 65 Warning (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California):
- Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Sellier & Bellot 9x18mm (9mm Makarov) 95gr Full Metal Jacket 50/Box delivers reliable accuracy and overall performance and utilizes a full metal jacket bullet (projectile), and on impact, does not expand. Sellier & Bellot is the oldest continually operational ammunition producer in the world dating back to 1825. Located in Vlasim, Czech Republic, Sellier & Bellot has been producing high-quality ammunition for military, law enforcement, and civilian customers for nearly 200 years. This ammunition is built specifically for defense purposes. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, boxer primed, in reloadable brass cases. This ammunition is built for target shooting. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, boxer primed, in reloadable brass cases.
Please Note: This ammunition is not the same as 9mm Luger ammunition. Although similar in name, 9mm Makarov ammunition and 9mm Luger ammunition are not interchangeable. Only use the specific ammunition cartridge/caliber stamped on the barrel of your 9mm handgun/pistol.
- Cartridge: 9x18mm (9mm Makarov)
- Bullet Weight: 95 Grains
- Bullet Style: Full Metal Jacket
- Case Type: Brass
- Muzzle Velocity: 1017 FPS
- Muzzle Energy: 218 FT LBS
- Reloadable: Yes
- Lead Free: No
- Primer: Boxer
- Corrosive: No
- 50 Rounds Per Box
- 1000 Rounds Per Case
- 20 Boxes Per Case