Weatherby Select Plus 6.5-300 Weatherby Magnum 130gr Swift Scirocco II Bonded Polymer Tip 20/Box
- WBY F653130SCO
- This item is not eligible for return:
- Due to legal/regulatory and customer safety considerations, all ammunition (ammo) sales are final.
- If you want to order a case:
- Order a quantity of 10
- We do not ship ammo to the following:
- Massachusetts, Washington D.C., Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, or Guam
- If you reside in CA, CT, IL, MD, NY, or NJ:
- Prior to placing an order, please Click Here to read our Ordering Policy regarding restrictions.
- California Proposition 65 Warning (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California):
- Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Weatherby Select Plus 6.5-300 Weatherby Magnum 130gr Swift Scirocco II Bonded Polymer Tip 20/Box delivers powerful long-range hunting accuracy, and the flattest bullet trajectory, for quick, humane kills. The Swift Scirocco II bullet design features a bonded polymer tip which initiates expansion and is precisely shaped to reduce frontal air resistance. The advanced secant ogive bullet nose profile allows high ballistic coefficient (BC), while the pure copper jacket is tapered to control expansion through a vast range of velocities. The bullet jacket and bullet core are joined together using Swift's proprietary bonding technology. The boat tail base bullet profile reduces drag, while the thick base prevents bullet deformation at high velocities. This ammunition is built for hunting medium sized game (50 to 300 lbs), and for hunting large game (300 to 1500 lbs), including mule deer and elk. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, boxer primed, in reloadable brass cases.
- Cartridge: 6.5-300 Weatherby Magnum
- Bullet Weight: 130 Grains
- Bullet Style: Bonded Polymer Tip
- Case Type: Brass
- Muzzle Velocity: 3476 FPS
- Muzzle Energy: 3487 FT LBS
- Reloadable: Yes
- Lead Free: No
- Primer: Boxer
- Corrosive: No
- 20 Rounds Per Box
- 200 Rounds Per Case
- 10 Boxes Per Case
Great flat shooting ammo
ordered and was delivered fast
thank you to a very great company. big smile on my face. better than all the others
the best weatherby 6.5 300
I come across your company after looking for this all over the net. Good price and good shipping. I am going to buy from your business again. Thanks
great deal on hard to find weatherby
I thank your company for emailing me when this weatherby ammo came back in stock. When I seen your email about this being back in stock I bought 8 boxes as fast as I could. I tell everybody in my circle about your great company. Life long customer now.
great performing and accurate
I bought my weatherby magnum rifle three years ago from a close friend who at the time was disabled and could not go hunting anymore due to health reasons. In the last few years I have taken more deer and elk with my new weatherby rifle than any other time in my life. I bought three boxes of this swift scirocco ammunition and shot two boxes over the weekend and was impressed with the accuracy. I live in rural SC on a twenty plus acre farm and I have my on rifle range I target shoot on every weekend. With my Leupold 4.5-14 fixed scope I am knocking the target six hundred plus yards. This ammunition might become my new primary round for hunting elk in CO. I am going hunting later this year. I will buy more of this ammunition for hunting. Thank you for stocking this new ammunition. I will be back to purchase more ammunition from your company. I have been passing the good word around to everyone I know about the great deals on ammunition from munitions express. Your company deserves recognition for the excellent service you provide. I thank you for the free shipping coupon code for free shipping on my next order.